Wednesday, April 11, 2012

"J" post - Just jogging along nicely..

A-Z April Blogging Challenge 2012. A 26-word paragraph, each word beginning with a letter of the alphabet, in alphabetical order, beginning with the assigned letter for the day. A video composed of a sentence where each word begins with the assigned letter of the day. This is *Our home called Kuantan* stretching the alphabet in April . . .








"Just kidding" left Mark needing obvious painkillers. Quick relief seemed to undo valetudinarianism without xerodermia. Yeasty zelophobia accelerated, bringing cursing, dynamic errs from gauche him, independently.






Please refer to the page at the top of the blog entitled "A-Z April Blogging Challenge" to see all of my posts

11 comments:

  1. Funny. Yes, I now need painkillers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think what you're doing in the A to Z, is harder than what I am doing.

    That looks like a interesting part of the world

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That was a long one, and very impressive. You must be feeling jovially jubilant right now!

    J.C. Martin
    A to Z Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Duncan and Lauren is happy again making it a great post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post and sweet picture :)

    Thank you for your comment on my blog!

    Nikki – inspire nordic

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute!
    Angie from the Faith Girls

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, who cares about veletudinarianism if you are suffering from zelophobia, Duncan. Me, I am reaching for a panadol lah!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Valetudinarianism. I'm not sure what that means, but I had to try saying it out loud!


    The Golden Eagle
    The Eagle's Aerial Perspective

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your visits and support of my blog, particularly those who came here for the first time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...