Thursday, March 22, 2012

Ready for A-Z April Blogging Challenge!

Hey everyone, welcome to *Our home called Kuantan*. In 10 days time this blog will be transformed into an A-Z extravaganza. If you love writing, reading and English vocabulary, I'm sure you'll have a great month here!

Actually, the A-Z April Blogging Challange (A-Z ABC) is in fact, 2 challenges. As if one challenge of composing 26 alphabetically-themed posts wasn't work enough to do, there is an equally daunting 2nd challenge.

The 2nd challenge is not A-Z but rather 1-1,200. There are approaching 1,200 participants in this year's challenge and visiting each one of those blogs is a mammoth task in itself. How are you going to do it? Any special plan? 

I feel great that I've completed all 26 of my posts for the A-Z ABC 2012. All I need to do is type them up, which will leave me ample time to focus my efforts on getting round all of those 1,200 or so blogs. It equates to visiting around 36 blogs per day, in addition to favourite blogs you may wish to visit more regularly.

*Our home called Kuantan* is counting down the days to April 1st. It's still not too late to sign up! The linky list is below my posts, where you can add your blog. Keep scrolling down and you'll find it.

Will you be joining us in this A-Z ABC 2012? 


8 comments:

  1. Hi Duncan. My goodness, that's a lot of blogs to be read my friend. I'm very impressed that you have all your 26 worked out already. That must have taken up quite a bit of time, but I guess it's the right way to do it really, because you can now just relax and enjoy the Challenge! I have seen this advertised on many blogs, and I'm sure it will be great fun and you will meets lots more lovely people, but I think I will have to pass on this one, as my blogging takes up more than enough of my time at the moment!! Have fun with it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in and I'll be checking you out.
    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you've really got the Challenge reined in. You make it sound so easy--thank you for breaking it down like that.

    I'll link to this in the Sunday Summary on the A to Z Blog.


    Lee
    An A to Z Co-Host
    Tossing It Out
    Twitter: @AprilA2Z
    #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. I signed up for this and I am totally intimidated. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to but between work, the blog and a class that I am taking I don't think I would be up to the challenge. I can't wait to see it though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diane, yes it can be very time consuming. Hope you enjoy my A-Z!

    Anthony I'm looking forward to it

    Lee, thanks so much, I can say that I'm on top of the challenge this year!

    Hi Kim, thanks for coming over! Looking forward to April!

    Hi Randy, it is very challenging. Hope you enjoy my A-Z!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Duncan
    I'm visiting from the A-Z challenge!
    Good luck fellow A-Z'er... only 1 week left...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Michelle, you're making some early visits! Looking forward to April 1st :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...