Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Not Enough Hours in the Day

Yesterday was Monday, and I LOVE Mondays!

Monday is the traditional start of the working week. And for me, there is nothing better than work. It keeps us busy, it keeps our minds active, and brings satisfaction at accomplishing things.

Yesterday we were very busy, as we are today. We are finalising all the preparations for our English Workshop at Vistana Hotel Kuantan on Saturday. We have plenty of activities lined up for the two and a half hour Workshop.

The last activity is going to be a treasure hunt. We need to prepare the function room in advance so we can hide clues.

So, if you'll excuse me, I have a bit more work to do!

Wishing each and every one of you a successful and prosperous day!



10 comments:

  1. Good luck with the preparations and will check back with you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Good luck with your busy day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for dropping by Odie and Angela. The day went well and we accomplished a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like fun. I know that a lot of preparation goes into two and a half hours of instructional activity! So I hope it was a smashing success!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, if you love your job, you travel most of the way to happiness. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How I wish my last activity in the classroom is "Treasure Hunting" !

    ReplyDelete
  7. kneesandpaws, we met with the Hotel Manager today and got the room planned, we're very much looking forward to Saturday!

    Hi Leovi, it's so important to love what you do right?!

    Wong, we've been doing treasure hunts on and off for a few years now and it's exciting every time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the best with your workshop Duncan.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Duncan. I do hope that all the preparations are going well, and that the workshop on Saturday will be a huge success. I'm sure it will, if you have anything to do with it! Lovely to be back with you again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Linda and Diane, thanks so much for stopping by! The workshops went very well :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...