Saturday, March 3, 2012

Blog Flashbacks Saturday

Wishing everyone a great weekend! Are you doing anything special?

Today sees the return of the popular Blog Flashbacks after a long absence. Today we'll be flashing back to March 2011 and March 2010.

From the first week of March 2011, I blogged about some interesting blogs I had come across. Click here to see the post. Have you visited these blogs? Followed them? Found anything of interest to you there? I also shared 7 facts about myself in that post. So for those who are curious, go and have a look!







In March of 2010 I shared with you the orchids which were growing on my balcony.



To see more of these orchids, please click here


Have a great weekend and an even better Monday!


10 comments:

  1. This was a fun flashback Duncan and I enjoyed visiting your links. Those flowers were gorgeous. Have a fantastic weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am at home on Sunday, hope there is some rain in the evening !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Odie, wishing you a great start to the new week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wong, there's nothing worse than those hot, sticky nights! Hoping for some rain for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely orchid with a nice color Duncan.

    Greetings, Joop

    ReplyDelete
  6. An orchid delicious, exquisite color. Greetings and happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I would like to ask you if you are interested in a link exchange with my photography blog. If you are interested in this link exchange, please let me know by leaving a comment on my blog with your answer and I will add your blog into my blogroll. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Las orquideas siempre tienen unos colores fantásticos.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Blog of New York. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Joop, Leovi, Jack and Elena, thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...