Monday, October 18, 2010

Lauren Dancing in Bukit Sekilau, Kuantan

Our daughter Lauren has a passion for dancing, among others. Here in our home in Bukit Sekilau, Kuantan, Lauren enjoys dancing with a pretend microphone (which could take the form of a screwdriver, toy phone, or anything she can get her hands on) whilst singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' or other incomprehensible lyrics.

This time, Lauren sang on the balcony and I'm sure most people in our apartment block in Bukit Sekilau could have heard her as she belted out 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star'! I took the pictures using the Speed Burst function on my Panasonic Lumix DMC F2, and then selected the best ones.











Lauren jumped for joy when the song finally came to an end...another great rendition of the famous children's song!











4 comments:

  1. She looks so happy. If she has talents in those areas you should get her some classes. She was really enjoying the moment wasn't she? Pity it's not a video. I would love to hear her rendition of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" again. Lucky neighbours I say. What a treat they must have had.
    Love my little Malaysian family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were just talking with Yuki's mum about the possibility of Lauren joining her youngest daughter, Nikki, for dance classes at an academy here. Nikki is 3 years so when Lauren turns 3 next year we will look into it.

    The next time Lauren puts on a performance it will be a video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its so so nice to see Happy Lauren doing her thing~~~ Thanks Duncan~~~~ Y^^Y

    Jacky Chin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jacky, I'm glad you enjoy my site! Keep coming back!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...